We are currently searching for Independent Contractors for our terminal in Kansas City, KS!
- Average Yearly Gross Up to $155,000
- Dedicated Run for Sams Club, Home Every Day/Night
- $2,000 Welcome Aboard Bonus
- $1,000 Referral Bonus
- Tanker/Hazmat Reimbursement Available
- Flexible Schedule, Steady Work
- “Safety Equals Success” Quarterly Bonus Program
- 100% Fuel Surcharge
- Corporate Purchasing Structure
- Uniform Program
- Free Fuel Tax Filings
- Free Recertification Physicals
- Free Hazmat Renewals
- Physical Damage and Bobtail Insurance
- Independent Contractor Referral Bonus - Best in the Industry
- Tag Program
- American Truck Business Services Available
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Reimbursement Available
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- 6 Months Tanker Experience or 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience
Truck Drivers are needed now more than ever to keep things moving and critical supplies shipped across the country. United Petroleum Transports is continuing to process these heroes and would love to welcome you to our team when capacity allows. We are all in this together.
CALL, APPLY ONLINE TODAY, OR TEXT 405-477-1005, START TOMORROW!
Independent Contractors are our business partners. We offer a very competitive compensation package and numerous incentive programs. We are currently searching for Independent Contractors for our terminal in Kansas City, KS!
All Independent Contractor applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR & sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.Apply
At United Petroleum Transports your career is much more than a paycheck. You have opportunity to be part of a team where our number one goal is for all of our professional drivers to return home safely to their families each and every day. Work/life balance and an environment that welcomes everyone with professionalism and respect makes UPT a great company for anyone looking for a long-lasting career.