- Average $80,000 Annually
- Night Time Runs
- $1,000 Referral Bonus
- Additional Rack Card Bonus Available
- Flexible Schedule
- Free Recertification Physicals & Hazmat Renewals
- Uniforms Provided
- Quarterly Safety Bonus
- 401K with Company Contributions
- Paid Orientation and Tanker Training
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Minimum 23 Years of Age
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- 6 Months Tanker Experience or 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience
CDL-A Company Driver Opportunities in Wichita, KS
The top Company Driver’s for United Petroleum Transports in the Kansas City area earn more than $89,000 per year. Our top-of-the-line fleet consists of Freightliners, Kenworths, and Macks. At UPT, your career path is already paved with frequent opportunities for promotion. Apply today and start your journey on the road to success with UPT.
You can earn more every year with our Driver Career Path. As you gain experience, you progress to higher levels and increase your earnings.
- Senior Master
- Grand Master
- Grand Master - 7 Years
- Grand Master - 10 Years
- Grand Master - 15 Years
Founded in 1966 in Oklahoma, United Petroleum Transports provide transport services to large oil companies, convenience store operators and petroleum marketers. While refined petroleum products are the primary products UPT transports, we also haul complementary products such as asphalt, lube oils, and petrochemicals.